Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Music

I'll be adding music to this blog soon (I have to get all my cds out of the minivan so I can list everything I have so far).
Each post will be an artist and the albums/cds I have by that artist. If it's an album I really like, I'll tell why I like it.
I have vinyl records, cassette tapes, and cds (got rid of the 8-tracks years ago when the 8-track deck I had died). For now, I'll just be listing the cds, eventually I hope to list the albums and cassettes. I have close to two hundred cds, and probably at least that many cassettes. I think I have about 50 vinyl albums (that's what left of over 150 that I used to have before I moved to MN from Illinois. I sold a bunch of them for moving money).

3 comments:

  1. I used to love my records. I'm not sure what ever happened to them over the years. One in particular seems to stick in my mind that I used to play relentless -- Kris Kristofferson (Songs of Kristofferson). It seemed to fit in well with my dark emotional state. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to listen to my Son of Schmilsson album by Nilsson, years ago. My favorite song was You're Breaking My Heart (So Fuck You)). Then I got introduced to Jimmy Buffett's music and became a fanatic of his. I have 17 albums of his, a couple of cassettes, and I'm trying to get all of his music on CDs so I can listen to it in the van when we're traveling (although my husband isn't nearly as big a fan as I am).

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a great article on Bigger Fatter Blog that proves the best singers are fat.

    Pavarotti, Meatloaf, Ann Wilson, Fats Domino, Aretha Franklin, Susan Boyle, Ruben Studdard ect...

    ReplyDelete